Interesting Facts about Refrigerators
- Refrigerators are used to move heat from one place to another.
- Cold houses spend around 10% of the total electricity.
- The refrigerator shouldn’t be empty. More the items kept inside, better the refrigeration
- November 15th is considered as “Clean out Your Refrigerator Day” in the US.
The refrigeration system has five main parts:
- Refrigerant – It is the liquid or gas which flows across the system causing the cooling effect.
- Pipes – These pipes hold the refrigerant. One is present inside for absorbing the heat while the other is outside for releasing the heat into the surrounding.
- Compressor – Controls the pressure of the gas in the cold house and helps in its liquification.
- Expansion valve – It releases gas pressure and vaporizes the gas that consumes the heat from the inside of the cold house.
Customized cold room Singapore helps to keep your fruits and vegetables fresh. It provides you with the utmost premium quality of a cold house with temperature control and spacious compartments. This helps to store for a longer period and keeps them fresh for consumption by this customised cold room singapore keeps a check on our health.
Having stale food that might have bacteria can result in digestive and intestinal issues and illness. This can lead to constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, uneasiness, burning sensation in the stomach, and even other serious issues.
To avoid such improper health Customized conditions cold room singapore becomes the ideal choice for you.